Free from the National Reentry Resource Center, this webinar is focused on helping policymakers and practitioners better understand how to design and implement effective “behind-the-wall” treatment programs.
The webinar will cover the following topics:
- Research findings on the effectiveness of cognitive behavioral interventions;
- Best practices for designing, selecting, and implementing programs;
- Successful cognitive behavioral interventions and how to train staff to deliver these interventions;
- Research findings on how the intensity and dosage requirements of an individual’s treatment plan varies based on his/her risk level;
- How to prioritize what programming an individual receives based on his/her risk level and the time until his/her release; and
- How an agency can monitor the degree to which its program is consistent with its initial design.
Date: Wednesday, February 29, 2012
Time: 2:00-3:30 p.m. ET
To register for this webinar, click here.
Wed, Feb 15 2012 1:32 PM