Visit the US Department of Justice
National Institute of Corrections
Corrections Community

A place where all corrections professionals can interact and collaborate.

You are not signed in! To post comments and participate in discussions you need to sign in or create a free account.

NIC T4C FAQ's Updated 2-2011

rated by 0 users
This post has 3 Replies | 4 Followers

Top 25 Contributor
Level 5 MVP
Points 2,401
NICStaff

Greetings Community!

Attached for your reading pleasure, the newest version of Thinking for A Change Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)!

Enjoy and have a great day wherever you may be!

Best Regards,

Leslie LeMaster, NIC

Academy Division TA Manager

Leslie LeMaster / NIC Academy Division "We must become the change we want to see." - Mahatma Gandhi

Top 150 Contributor
Level 2 MVP
Points 610

Leslie-

This is a very helpful resource. Thank you.

Juliana Taymans

Not Ranked
Points 22
Polly replied on Tue, Apr 19 2011 10:20 AM

Leslie,

I am looking for the initial Thinking for a Change certification classes.  Do you know when or where the next one will be offered?  With whom do I need to contact to see about registration?  Any help you could afford me, would be greatly appreciated.

Polly

Top 25 Contributor
Level 5 MVP
Points 2,401
NICStaff
Hello Polly and thank you for your interest in T4C facilitator training.

We offer T4C training directly to corrections agencies only through Technical Assistance requests that come from agency Chief Executive Officers. We do not offer it on a regularly scheduled delivery basis. Please see the attached T4C Briefing Sheet for information on all things T4C, including how we do offer T4C to the corrections arenas that we serve. 

If your organization currently contracts with a corrections organization, that would be your connection into T4C training opportunities.

As for T4C-CF, questions related to that are best directed to our partner who is managing that process, CCE, who can be reached at this link http://www.cce-global.org/T4CCF

Hope that this gives you some options!

Leslie LeMaster / NIC Academy Division "We must become the change we want to see." - Mahatma Gandhi

Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS