Visit the US Department of Justice
National Institute of Corrections
Corrections Community

A place where all corrections professionals can interact and collaborate.

You are not signed in! To post comments and participate in discussions you need to sign in or create a free account.

Thinking for a Change in/near WV

rated by 0 users
Not Answered This post has 0 verified answers | 4 Replies | 3 Followers

Not Ranked
Points 73
Kari Rice posted on Tue, Mar 27 2012 1:42 PM

Good afternoon,

We are looking for a training for new instructors in or near West Virginia.  If anyone can please help us it would be greatly appreciated!

Kari Rice

All Replies

Not Ranked
Level 1 MVP
Points 30

I was trained in TFC by Victoria Wayner.  Her website is trainercounselor.com.  Her phone number is 805.610.8221

Not Ranked
Points 105

hello.  I was going back thru some old emails and saw this request for a T4C trainer.  I could possibly do the training for you.  I live in the eastern panhandle of WV and work at North Branch Correctional Institution where we do offer T4C.  you can email me if you are still looking for training at ahartman-rozas@dpscs.state.md.us

Top 150 Contributor
Level 2 MVP
Points 380

Thinking for a Change Facilitator Training in South Florida.

Training will be held at:

Holiday Inn Airport- West Palm Beach

1301 Belvedere Rd.

West Palm Beach, Florida 33405

561-659-3880

Training Dates: September 24 - 27, 2012

Training will be open to only 20 participants- so please send email to: ysalinas6415@att.net

Registration and Fee for Training

MUST BE RECEIVED BY AUGUST 24, 2012

I will send registration forms with cost of training and hotel information with special room rates. Hotel will provide complimentary shuttle to and from the West Palm Beach International Airport. Hotel also offers free shuttle to City Place where you can shop, eat or enjoy a movie every evening. Hotel also offers car rental if you would like to explore Beautiful South Florida. Hotel is just a short trip to Delray Beach, Fort Lauderdale and Miami.

Come to Florida for training and enjoy a short vacation!

Please send any questions to the email above.

Not Ranked
Points 54

We have a training in Boiling Springs/Shelby NC October2, 3, 4, & 5. Please contact me at 704-418-2751 or mkathryndudley@bellsouth.net if you are interested. The cost is $450 for the training. Let me know and I can send you info on payment and hotels. Kathryn Dudley

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS