Visit the US Department of Justice
National Institute of Corrections
Corrections Community

A place where all corrections professionals can interact and collaborate.

You are not signed in! To post comments and participate in discussions you need to sign in or create a free account.

Use of Force Training

rated by 0 users
This post has 2 Replies | 3 Followers

Top 200 Contributor
Level 2 MVP
Points 493
nickgallam Posted: Thu, Jul 15 2010 2:05 PM

I am putting together a training class on use of force for an upcoming regional training in SC.  Im asking for any and all training material on use of force that you may have.  You may email me at ngallam@aikencountysc.gov

Thanks,

Nick Gallam Jail Administrator Aiken County Sheriff's Office Detention Division (803) 643-1935

Top 25 Contributor
Level 5 MVP
Points 4,451

Hi Nick:  I will email you some UOF materials...Jerry

Gerald.Milan@jaxsheriff.org

Lieutenant Gerald T. Milan, CJM Jacksonville Sheriff's Office Department of Corrections 500 East Adams Street Jacksonville, FL 32202 Email: Gerald.Milan@jaxsheriff.org Phone: 904-630-5744 Fax: 904-630-7550

Not Ranked
Level 1 MVP
Points 137

Good morning,

I wasn't sure what you were looking for specifically, so I have emailed a PowerPoint from late 07. It is geared for our recruits, but has some decent 4th amendment stuff in it. I also attached a liability program that I ran for our supervisors that emphasizes use of force. There are videos associated with it, but they were bounced back due to size. If you need more specific material, let me know.

Good luck and stay safe!

Ken

Page 1 of 1 (3 items) | RSS